AIM
boo1fool

Draw It! Ultimate Draw It! Ultimate

glitch

found a glitch with the music it plays 3 songs at once a simple 1 line code could fix this;P u lazzy bastard

SheepBol SheepBol

lawl

easy mode boring as hell was just abouut to give bad review until i played mine mode then booom!!!! expoloding sheep gived u a 9/10 lol i love it

BR's Climate Chaos BR's Climate Chaos

Cool 3D....but.....

I love the 3d, i have no idea how to make the 3d. Is there a .fla file i can get of the basic 3d movment lol i bet the coding is pretty big, i mean just for 2d games the movement in my games has alot of actionscript in it...(currently working on The legend of Zelda: The return of a lost hero) So overal the 3d was amazing how i wa sa little disapointed on the gameplay and some of the controls.... and i got stuck alot....i'm not sure i think i might of glitched through somewhere i should of... but overall great game

Zelda - Seeds of Darkness Zelda - Seeds of Darkness

I'm making one getting more ideas

I'm in the middle of making a zelda game, and i'm just looking out there at all the different ones, there not a lot, this is well done graphics wise, mine going to be gba style like minish cap, I however might not have hearts go for hp instead, dont liek the idea that a man can more thne 1 heart, Some major difference that i'm making that I didnt see in this game, is rupies thats right you can get rupies and by things:) such as wepons and health and stuff, mabye armor as well, only thing i have right now that u can by is pegaus boots which u can turn on and off ot go faster or slower and more health. Another major difference is you can SAVE and name your dude:) If you would like to beta test or give me ideas or help me i need it! send e-mail via boofool@hotmail. com, overall its well done i liek the gfx and how smoth it is:)

WwtbaM HTF--theme WwtbaM HTF--theme

Not bad!

Not to bad, I would maybe fix up the intro, get a better background thats not so pixelated but good work on the coding its a decent game, I have seen fair worse, not to orginal but thats ok.